Life happens around the clock, not just during regular business hours. We want to be there when you need us - no matter where you are or what time it is. So we have arranged several different ways for you to access your account at your convenience.
- We offer ONLINE Banking via the internet
- We also have PowerNet Mobile Banking which can be accessed from your mobile device through an app or your mobile browser
- Through ONLINE Banking or Mobile Banking you can access PowerPay, our online bill paying service to save you time and money with your ongoing payment of bills
- There is also PowerLine, which provides 24-hour telephone access to your accounts.
It's FREE, easy to use and totally secure. Click here to access PowerNet Home Banking. With home banking you can check balances, transfer money between accounts, make loan payments and sign up for PowerPay and PowerNet Mobile Banking.
After your initial set-up of merchants or payees is complete, future payments can be made with a couple of mouse clicks or set up to be paid automatically.
- Pay all your bills in one place using only one password
- Pay anyone you’d normally pay by check – any company or individual in the U.S.
- You may even be able to log on using your Mobile device!
- Avoid late fees and mail delays.
PowerPay is Safe and Cost Effective*
Your payments and account information are password-protected and secured by the most current encryption and firewall technologies.
*PowerPay is only $5.00 per month, and the fee will be waived if you meet one of the following requirements and make at least one payment every 60 days.
- Have a regular direct deposit to your account,
- Maintain an average total savings balance greater than $2,000, or
- Have an active loan with us (other than MasterCard).
With PowerLine, you can all you need is your account number and a PIN so you can...
- Make balance inquires and withdrawals on your share savings or checking account.
- Find out loan balances, amount available, payments, due dates, finance charges and more.
- Make transfers to other savings accounts or loan payments.
- List the recent activity on savings or checking.
- Inquire about a specific check.
- Request check withdrawals.
- Receive tax information and change your PIN.
- Calculate payments on a loan you may be considering.
- And More...
Check Ordering Service
Order checks fast with just a few clicks. Customize your checks or add a checkbook cover to express yourself. (This link takes you off of the PowerNet Credit Union site to an alternate website)
At PowerNet Credit Union, we want you to be in control of your money and financial planning. We have provided a wide range of different financial calculators to assist you.
- Loan Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Loan Affordability Calculator
- Savings Calculator (Interest Compounding Calculator)
- 401K Calculator
- Certificate of Deposit Calculator
Please note that these calculators are provided for informational and planning purposes only. They do not constitute an offer to extend credit. Actual results may vary.
You can have your retirement, pension and social security checks automatically deposited to your credit union account. Be sure to check with your payroll department. All or part of your paycheck may also be direct deposited to your account. Just tell us how much you'd like in your savings and checking and we'll make sure it's where you want. We can even set up automatic transfers to your PowerNet loans so you don't have to worry about missing a payment. This means no more delays in deposits, waiting for the mailman or worrying if you're going to be out of town.
Please contact a PowerNet member service representative before you set up your direct deposit to ensure you have the correct routing number and account number for your specific account.